Vision & Mission
- To assist the Government in establishing Tamil Nadu as an e-Enabled State.
- To fulfil the vision of Good Governance using the tools that information technology provides, such that working within Government becomes transparent and efficient, with concomitant transparency and efficiency in delivery of services to our Citizens
- The Vision is to provide high quality Cable TV, e-sevai and Internet services to the public at an affordable cost using the latest and emerging Technologies.
- Reach out to the Tamil Diaspora across the globe through the Internet.
- To empower every individual and households in Tamil Nadu by harnessing the power of Information Technology enabled through high-speed bandwidth and low latency connectivity.
- To make the students ICT industry ready.
- Building a Brand image of Tamil Nadu as a modern state, an attractive location for people and businesses. Elevating Tamil Nadu as the destination of choice for IT Investors across the world. Being the preferred vendor of choice for procurement of IT products and services.
- The mission of TNeGA is to improve the quality of life of our Citizens through efficient delivery of Government Services using the tools of Information Technology, and to create cost effective, scalable solutions for Governance, making full use of Emerging Technologies like Blockchain, AI/ML, IoT, Drones, Data Analytics, AR/VR, etc.
- To provide high quality Cable TV service to the public at an affordable cost through the LCOs. To provide enabling environment to facilitate livelihood to LCOs through cable TV and Internet services. To phase out Analog transmission and promote Digital Cable TV services.To establish role model e-sevai front offices for the benefit of the public.To provide high quality Internet service to the public at an affordable cost through the LCOs
- Provide virtual Tamil education to the Tamil Diaspora from alphabet to research.
- To connect 12,524 Village Panchayats, 528 Town Panchayats, 121 Municipalities and 15 Corporations of Tamil Nadu with high speed bandwidth and low latency digital infrastructure using Optic Fibre Cable (OFC), under the BharatNet and TamilNet projects.
- To collaborate with public and private organizations, to create, integrate and disseminate knowledge in the field of ICT to bridge the gap between academic output and industry requirements thus providing every learner an equal opportunity to become industry ready.